Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
• Good Communication and presentation skills
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
• Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Work Hours : 9.30 to 7.00 , Sunday Weekly Off
• Other Benefits : Travelling Allowance, Commissions , Rewards, Surprise Gifts , Paid Leaves, Insurance
Sales Executive Qualifications / Skills:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energetic, Negotiation Skills Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, IndependenceMotivation for Sales, Strategic leadership ability
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
Bachelor's or master's degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, sales, or business administration preferred
0 to 1 years of industry sales experience
Two wheeler with valid license
Positions : 5 Male / Female
Location : Pune
Salary : 2.4 L to 5.0 L Yearly